Cassie Smith grew up being constantly told that she looked like Sonia from EastEnders - she joins us for an extra special makeover.
Comparisons to EastEnders' Sonia Fowler have driven Cassie, 29, to spend around £12,000 to try and create her own individual style. In the last 10 years Cassie has spent £3,460 on hairstyles, £6,000 on clothes and £2,160 on make-up, usually to make herself look as different as possible.
During last December's News Review Cassie received an unusual offer as Holly invited her on to the show for a makeover, and she joins us today to talk about growing up as a Sonia-alike, before our crack team of stylists give her a makeover to help her look and feel like a new woman in 2012!
Get the look
- Jacket from New Look £59.99
- Scarf from Ted Baker £59
- Dress from Debenhams £70
- Bag from Coast £60
- Leggings from Topshop £25
- Boots rrom Office £85
- Earrings from Peacocks £3.50
- Ring from H&M £3.99
- no!no! Skin UK Pk Acne Treatment System from amazon.co.uk, John Lewis and Boots.com
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long Wear Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Pallette 2
- Burberry Devon Sunset Lipstick
- Vinyl Max Rimmel London Colour - Outrageous
- Rich Coral Blush