Holly and Phillip's stylist and Holly's make-up artist share details of our presenters' studio style with us
Monday 14 September: Holly wears an LK Bennett dress teamed with Gianvitto Rossi black heels and Phillip wears a grey Massimo Dutti shirt with black Reiss trousers and black Jeffery West shoes
The value in TV generally, is ideas, and what a brilliant time to be making shows about cars on television because the automotive industry is undergoing a tremendous change - we will find alternative propulsive forms, we have to
Armed with only his camera and a thirst for adventure (and a film crew), Richard Hammond will be trekking through the deepest, darkest jungles of the Amazon as he fulfills his childhood ambition to photograph exotic creatures in their natural environments.
Richard is here to talk about his new series Richard Hammond's Jungle Quest, hanging out with three-toed sloths and why his new motoring series with Jeremy Clarkson is going to be his biggest challenge yet.
I'm still a virgin but I'm working on that... I feel brilliant
At the age of six, Mo Abad was involved in terrible accident that left him with just hours to live. Mo fought through when no one thought he could, but was left with horrific, life-changing injuries. Mo lost his genitals in the accident and has lived the majority of his life without a penis.
Now, after the success of a long series of operations Mo has a bionic penis. He joins us to talk about the future, alongside Dr Dawn, who will explain the incredible medical surgery that has changed Mo's life forever.
Today we meet the man who made a six foot blunder after attempting to outdo Houdini by being buried alive in handcuffs under six feet of soil.
Antony Britton was the third person in 100 years to attempt the Buried Alive escapade, but he failed to break through the surface almost nine minutes into the stunt.
I think the world today is far too paranoid about meeting other people
Comedian, actor, playwright, novelist, presenter, explorer - could Michael Palin really be the busiest man in showbusiness?
From Monty Python to his around the world travel programmes, Palin is one of our hardest-working national treasures! Luckily for us - and in fact for him - he's also produced three diaries remembering his extraordinary life.
As he prepares to take his one-man show talking about three decades of his career out for a second tour of the UK, Michael's dropped in to give us a sneak peek into his life.
More than 5.5 million people in the UK are putting their health at risk by not getting their gas appliances checked every year. Incidents of people failing to get an annual safety check have risen by over 700,000, which has led to six deaths and over 300 injuries in the last year alone.
With gas leaks a cause of carbon monoxide poisoning and explosions in the home, Alice Beer is here with her advice on simple steps you can take check your appliances, and she's joined by mother of three Polly Furse, who wants to warn others after being poisoned by leaking gas from an unsafe boiler that had never been checked.
Do you break out into a cold sweat when faced with the prospect of spending a night on your own? Maybe you're terrified of being left home alone and you're running out of places to stay when your other half has to go away? An online poll conducted by This Morning has shown that 64% of those who completed the poll suffer with alone-a-phobia, with a massive 87% admitting that they worry about spending the night alone with 55% arranging to stay with someone else.
We’re joined today by mum of twins Kelly George, who admits that she is terrified when she's left alone overnight, convincing herself that every noise she hears is an axe murderer coming to get her. Psychologist Anjula Mutanda also joins the discussion to reveal what factors may have attributed to the rise of alone-a-phobia, or monophobia to give it its correct clinical name.
Carbon Monoxide is a highly poisonous gas that has no colour, taste or smell. Fuel burning appliances such as stoves, fires, boilers and water heaters can produce Carbon Monoxide if they are incorrectly fitted, badly repaired or poorly maintained or if flues, chimneys or vents are blocked. Each year, there are around 20 deaths from Carbon Monoxide poisoning and many more people suffer health problems due to Carbon Monoxide exposure.
See our helplines below for more information and support.