ELLIOTWRIGHT: PLAYA IN MARBELLA COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Competition open to UK, Channel Islands andIsle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition in relation to Elliot Wright: Playa in Marbella programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via Twitter at 9:00pm on Wednesday 20th July 2016.
· Competition closes for entries via Twitter at 00:00 midnight on the evening of Wednesday 20th July 2016.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place on Thursday 21st July 2016.
· Winners will be direct messaged via their Twitter account. They will have 48 hours to respond to the message (the date and time by which they have to respond will be clearly stated in the message). If they fail to respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be contacted, as selected in the prize draw at the same time as the original winner. The alternative winner will have 48 hours to respond to the direct message before an alternative winner is selected.
How to enter & cost of entry:
To enter this Competition, answer the competition entry question stated in the Programme, via:
· Twitter– Viewers are to watch the Programme live on Wednesday 20th July 2016 and look out for a secret password during the show, which will appear via an IPP on the television screen. Once they spot it, the entrant must take a photo of the password on the screen and upload it to Twitter using the hashtag #TakeMeToMarbs. One entry per Twitter account and per person will be valid. In order to submit your entry via Twitter, log into your Twitter account and“Tweet” the designated hashtag (#TakeMeToMarbs) and follow the ITVBe Twitter account (@ITVBe). You may only “Tweet” from your @username handle. Entries will not be accepted where the hashtag is misspelt, abbreviated, lengthened, or differs in any way from the designated hashtag. “Retweets” will be disregarded.If a Tweet is deleted before the entry window ends, it will still be counted.Only public Tweets will be entered. Any entry that uses a voting method that is not specified in these terms and conditions will not be entered. There is no charge for submitting an entry via Twitter although internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet. Please ask permission of the internet account holder.
Viewers must abide by the rules of Twitter when participating in the Competition. If an entrant is found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter, the entries may be discounted.
The Promoter cannot promise that the Twitter monitoring process will be free from errors or omissions nor that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. The systems and/or services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. The Promoter will not be liable to any person in the event that all or any part of the systems and/or services are discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
Entries must not be sent in through agents or on behalf of another person, and viewers cannot submit entries as an agent of any other person. The Promoter reserves the right to discount entries if they have reasonable grounds to suspect they have been made from unofficial third party entry services or otherwise in breach of any applicable terms and conditions.
If for any reason there is a discrepancy between the hashtag advertised on air and those given in these terms and conditions or on any other platforms, then the hashtags on air will prevail and the Competition shall proceed on that basis.
Viewers must comply with Twitter terms and conditions available at https://twitter.com/tos.
These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By voting you are accepting and consenting to these Terms & Conditions.
There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) consisting of a holiday to Marbella for the winner and one (1) companion:
This element of the Prize consists of a five (5) night trip for the winner and one (1) adult companion (over the age of eighteen (18)) to Marbella. The holiday package shall consist of the below elements:
· Return flights from London Gatwick airport (LGW) to Malaga, Spain (AGP), departing on Friday 9th September 2016 and returning on Wednesday 14th September 2016,including one (1) item of hand luggage (maximum 5kg) and one (1) item of hold luggage (maximum 23kg) per person;
· Return transfers from the airport in Malaga to the hotel, including a meet and greet in the arrivals terminal at the airport;
· Hotel accommodation for five (5) nights at a four (4) star hotel in Costa del Sol based on two people sharing a twin or double room and including a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner every day;
· Travel insurance for the winner and companion;
· £250.00 (two hundred and fifty pounds) cash to be spent on food, drinks, tips, travel and spending money during the holiday to Marbella; and
· Winner management, which includes access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, a comprehensive winner feedback report and delivery of final documents to the winner by email.
Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
The Prize is date specific and the winner and companion must depart from London Gatwick airport and arrive in Malaga on Friday9th September 2016. The accommodation is reserved on a non-cancellation basis from 9th September 2016 to 14th September 2016.
The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Spain. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party and (ii)ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the local laws in Spain including but not limited to the legal age limit for buying, drinking and possessing alcoholic beverages, which is 18 years or over.
The prize excludes ground transport to and from London Gatwick airport, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses, and visas and vaccinations.
Winner will be required to sign and complete a winner information and Prize acceptance form and to submit copies of their passports within two (2) working days of notification that they have won, to enable Prize Provider to book their Prize trip. Failure to do this will result in forfeiting the Prize and a reserve winner will be drawn.
ITV's General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply- to view these, please click here.
Holiday prize provider: Imagination Marketing SystemsLimited, Suite 16, Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT