Do you want to appear in a brand new series featuring Danny from CITV’s Mission Employable?!
Then this is your chance! We’re looking for videos of you taking part in wacky challenges
that you can do at home - the crazier and funnier the better!
Here are a few ideas to get you started...
- Can you juggle… but with eggs?
- Can you throw a basketball into a hoop facing backwards?
- How many hula hoops can you spin in one go?
If you are up for the challenge, then show us what you can do and we'll put the best videos on CITV this autumn.
HERE’S THE IMPORTANT BIT!
Get permission from a parent or guardian before you do the challenge and don’t do anything dangerous. Ask a grown up to film the challenge on a mobile phone or tablet device and make sure it’s shot landscape (hold the device on its side). A parent or guardian must submit the video on your behalf.
Send in the video - https://itv.etribez.com/ag/itvdare/dare/welcome.html
Terms and conditions apply
- you must be a legal resident of and currently live in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- you are aged 18 or over and you are the parent or guardian, or have permission of the entrant
- you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions - https://www.itv.com/terms/programmes/itvprogrammerecruitmentterms
- you have read and understand the Privacy Notice - https://itvstudios.com/privacy-notice/talent-contributors-audience
- you are the person who took the video you are entering, or you have the permission of the person(s) who took the video you are entering; and
- you have the consent of everyone in your video to enter it and to be used on the Dare Master programme. If you do not have the appropriate consents, ITV reserves the right to disqualify you from featuring in the programme
- you agree that ITV has usage rights to use the submitted video as part of the programme content and as more particularly set out here - www.itv.com/terms/programmes/itvgeneralprogrammeinteractivityterms
- any material submitted may be retained for use in future series
That’s a wrap, folks! What a great series we’ve had on Scrambled!, we can barely believe it’s finished. But don’t get too sad my friends, because we are back in the autumn!
You can keep on sending in your jokes, tricky questions for Sam, trips with your bear or best kitchen dance moves right here and remember… Scramble, don’t dangle!
She’s settled in so quickly, it’s like she’s always been here. We tasked our lovely new presenter Kerry with giving us a sneak peek at her life on set. Take a look at everything Kerry gets up to on her day on Scrambled! with some sneaky behind the scenes tours too.
We send the Scrambled! eggbox to interview the best celebrities! Check out who answered the questions from the eggs below 🥚😎
I would never go on that in real life. If that was a rollercoaster, I’d be so scared to go on it
Check out Antoine’ shoulder shuffle and Ruby’s 3 move dance has ballet vibes, we love them! Got some fancy moves yourself? Send them in to us here!
We've had some awesome stuff on the fridge this series but what's better than being on the fridge? Being in your home! Hurrah - we gave away all of the cool items. Seriously! Check out who won them below ❄️
Could YOU pass these Scrambled! Assessment Tests? There is a gungy forfeit if not! Take a look at how our presenters did… #SPLAT
If you sometimes find meal times a bit boring, it's time to make things more fun by creating a delicious design! Our two chefs have been busy cooking up inspiration, along with some cool facts....