What To Do If Your Child Has Been Bullying Others
Finding out that your child has been involved with bullying can be really difficult. We've put some guidance together on what to do if you find yourself in this scenario:
1) Talk to your child about how hurtful language can effect other people.
2) Engage with the school or environment where it’s happening.
3) If there is a wider culture of bullying, help your child to realise that no one has the right to pressure them into bullying others.
4) If it’s online, talk to your child about social media - explain how they shouldn't upload comments or images that could hurt someone else.
5) Try to get your child to understand how the other person feels by getting them to imagine how they would feel if it was them.