QUIZ: How well do you know the Loose Women, really?
Judi shocked the Loose Women panel when she revealed she had no idea that our Coleen had once been married to Shane Richie, so we decided to set her a test to see how well she really knew her fellow panellists.
You can find out how she got on (and find all the answers) in the video below.
Want give it a go yourself?
Have a think about whether the below statements are Loose (True) or a Lie (False) and then watch the video to find out how well you REALLY know our Loose Women.
Loose or Lie?
1. In the 1960's Janet Street-Porter was in a girl band.
2. Before becoming a presenter Ruth Langsford was an air hostess.
3. Denise Welch's son is a Brit award winning international rock star.
4. Saira Khan was a runner up on the first ever series of The Apprentice.
5. Kaye was an extra in Braveheart.
6. In the 1980's Jane Moore trained as an RAF fighter pilot.
7. Andrea actually grew up in Trinidad.
8. Coleen Nolan has won an Emmy award.
9. Nadia Sawalha stared in a movie alongside Hollywood A-lister Halle Berry.
10. When they were Young Ones Gloria Hunniford and Cliff Richard were engaged but sadly it didn't work out - they stayed good friends though.
11. Stacey a famous relative - Joey Essex is her cousin!
How many do you think you got right?
Check out the video above to find out.
Fancy another quiz? Find out which Loose Women panellist you're most like!
Want to know more about our Loose Women's lives? Hear about Ruth, Nadia, Denise, Jane, Andrea, Coleen, Janet and Stacey's life stories here.