Lisa Faukner's filled jacket potatoes
Lisa Faulkner's created the filled jacket potato for you to enjoy!
Chicken Pie Jackets
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 1 – 1 ½ hours
4 medium-sized jacket potatoes1 tbsp olive oil
100g frozen peas
8 asparagus spears, blanched2-3 cooked chicken breasts, or leftovers from a roast chicken, shredded
4-6 spring onions, finely sliced1 tbsp chopped dillA knob of butterApproximately 4 tbsp crème fraiche
A handful of grated cheese of yourchoice
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Make a cross in the top of the jacket potatoes, rub with a little olive oil and place on a baking tray cross side up. Bake for 1 – 1 ½ hours depending on the size of potato, or until the skins are lovely and crispy and the flesh cooked through.
3. Cook the peas as per packet instructions and set aside. Place the asparagus spears in boiling water and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside and chop to about 1cm slices.
4. Cut the jackets in half and scoop out the potato into a large bowl. Add the chicken, asparagus, peas, spring onions, dill, butter and crème fraiche and a sprinkle of cheese, and salt and pepper.
5. Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells. Top with a little more grated cheese if you like and place back in the oven or under a grill for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbling.