200ml Onken Greek Style Set yogurt
3 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
½ clove garlic, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment.
3. Roll the dough ball out on a lightly floured surface. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 33 squares (they do not need to be perfectly shaped).
4. In a bowl beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, mozzarella, sun-dried tomato pesto and black pepper.
5. Stretch each dough square with your fingers, as you add a spoonful of yogurt and mozzarella mixture to each pizza dough square. Pinch the corners together. Close the seam to form a ball around the mixture. Place the dough ball seam side down on the baking sheet, placing the balls in the shape of a Christmas tree. Work from the bottom to the top in the following order: 2 for the pot at the base, then top with 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, followed by a further 3, 2, then 1 dough ball for the top. They should be snuggly touching each other.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and risen.
7. While the dough is baking, mix the butter, garlic and parsley together.
8. Tomato Dip: In a small bowl mix the yogurt, sun-dried tomato paste, garlic and ground black pepper.
9. Remove the cooked bread the from the oven and brush with the melted garlic butter mixture.
10. Serve warm with the tomato dip.