Kickstart your day with Jason Vale's energising breakfast recipes...
Supercharged Scrambled Eggs Ingredients:
3 large eggs
1 spring onion
1 1/2 tomatoes
5g fresh dill
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 slices rye bread
Pinch of salt, pepper and chilli flakes
½ ripe avocado
How to Make:
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
2. Remove the outer layer and ends from the spring onions and thinly slice diagonally (they look better this way!).
3. Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
4. Remove any hard stalks from the dill and finely chop.
5. Put the oil into a frying pan and warm over a medium to high heat. Add the spring
onion and tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Whilst the mixture is cooking, toast the rye bread.
7. Reduce to a medium heat. Add the eggs, dill and seasoning and allow to cook for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly until the eggs are almost cooked. Remove from the heat and continue to stir, as the eggs will continue to cook. Most of the moisture should have disappeared, but the mixture should still be lovely and moist.
8. Spread the avocado onto the toasted rye bread, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and
then cover with the gorgeous scrambled egg.
Blueberry, Kale & Cashew Crunch
Handful of blueberries
Handful of kale
Tbsp sunflower seeds
250ml coconut milk
Tsp of cashew butter 1
Add the ice to your blender, followed by all other ingredients. Blend for 15 – 30 seconds.