All about: Brad
Dating novice Brad is ready to crack on for the first time in full view of the British public. No pressure then! Let’s get the lowdown on this lush labourer from Northumberland.
- Despite having been in an eight-year relationship, Brad has never been on a single date. But he’s up for the challenge, saying: “I’m not bothered about my first ‘date’ being on TV. I’ll just be myself and go with it.”
- His type is “someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously”, but if you happen to be model Sommer Ray or former Islander Zara McDermott, Brad will definitely step forward for you!
- Fun is always on the agenda with this 26 year old, but he’s got a sensitive side too when it comes to his family. “I’m the person that’ll take the p*** out of them, but I’m the first one that they’ll go to if they’ve got any problems,” he says.
- When he’s not on a building site, Brad’s quite good in the kitchen (yum), but not so good when it comes to other skills. “I’m absolutely useless. I bought a guitar in lockdown. Bought it, looked at it, learnt like a chord…”
- So he may not be able to serenade you, but his idea of a dream date involves chilling on a boat in the middle of nowhere. Can we come, please?
- Meeting new people is top of his list for his time in the villa, “and that’s not just meeting the lasses, meeting everyone,” he says. Bring on the bromances!