All about: Chloe
Financial marketing exec Chloe is looking for a guy who can make her laugh - can her bubbly personality find her love in the villa?
- The 25-year-old Bicester babe is fed up of being in “situationships” and ready to find a guy who gives her own feisty ways a run for their money: “I could never be with someone who is quiet. Someone that gives you a bit back.”
- She’s not asking for a lot on her dream date, just “a bit of a snog, nice dinner.” It’s all about the “sexy vibe”, something which the Love Island villa does best…
- Chloe may have ditched the football gear for the glam life, but she actually played for Oxford City when she was a teenager! Sadly though she’s lost the knack for the keepy uppy.
- Her dream man not only needs to have the jokes, but also the guns. As a keen gym bunny Chloe wants someone who can keep up with her during a workout.
- It’s all about Michael B. Jordan for Chloe when it comes to celeb crushes, although she also has a soft spot for former Islander Michael Griffiths...maybe he has a brother?!
- Just don’t ask Chloe to take to the mic on a night out: “When I’m out and stuff, I’ll always embarrass myself. I’ll do karaoke but I would be tone deaf. I’ll do a dance but it will be embarrassing.” Well we can’t wait to see what she gets up to in the villa this summer!