All about: Chuggs
23-year-old Chuggs is looking to make up for lost time after the pandemic put a hold on his plans of a fun-filled last year of uni. This bucket hat business owner from Surrey is ready to get into the Villa and get his graft on!
- He’s looking for a girl who can be a girlfriend and a best mate all in one. If you’re prepared to get stuck into a game of golf and / or rugby with him and his family, you may well have his attention.
- Chuggs’ entrepreneurial side is a prevalent part of his life, saying he’s always been the one that does everything first and others follow. Want a man who is driven and has goals? Chuggs is that man.
- Boys beware, Chuggs isn’t afraid to step on any toes in the Villa, stating “I’d have absolutely no problem going after a girl if they were in a couple, my main objective is to find a girl, not make friends.”
- He is quite the gentleman when it comes to dating, following a structured approach every time: “date 1 at a restaurant – no kissing even if it went well, date 2 would be a dog walk, pub lunch afterwards and then 3rd date I’d invite them over to watch a movie.”
- The beautiful blondes of the Villa seem to have caught Chuggs’ attention, with him having his eyes on Liberty, Chloe and Faye.
- It appears a couple of the boys have stood out to him too, with him identifying Brad as “key competition”, and stating “That Jake guy seems pretty funny, he looks jokes.”