All about: Dami
Dublin-born microbiologist Dami is bringing the luck of the Irish to the villa and is ready to charm the woman of his dreams. Let’s get to know Dami on a deeper level…
- So, why Love Island? After four years of single life, Dami's ready to settle down. It was the turn of the year that made him consider putting himself out there to explore new experiences, and search for The One.
- Making people laugh is his love language. “I just get goofy man, I just say whatever comes into my head and usually it works, people laugh!,” he says. There’s no doubt this fun guy is going to be popular this summer.
- Luckily for Dami, the stars are aligning by going into the villa. He’s looking for a compatible fire sign to fall in love with. “When I’m actually in a relationship, I think it’s a star sign thing, I’m an Aries,” he explains.
- As an Aries, he's always putting other people before himself, saying, "I’m really good at being in a team and actually looking after each other." He's even willing to learn new talents just so he and his future partner can share their passions together.
- All in all, he’s looking for someone to make both him and his mum happy. “My mum keeps pestering me about having a wife and saying how at my age she was already pregnant with me,” he adds. Let’s hope the next time Dami goes home he’ll have someone to take with him…