All about: Danny
If tall, tattooed and totally gorgeous is your type on paper, then get a load of new boy Danny...
- He's a plumber by trade, but has a cool clothing brand side hustle going on. "I love fashion and getting ready... that's my thing!" he says.
- Besides a suitcase of great garms, Danny says he's ready to bring wittiness, great chat and plenty of jokes to the villa.
- And let's not forget those tattoos. He's got everything from his fave musicians to his lucky number inked on his bod. "Some are quotes which inspire me every day," he says. Maybe you can fill Liam in on what 'carpe diem' means for us?
- Danny hails himself as a born leader, so it's no surprise he's planning to step into the role of alpha male in the villa. "The girls have Faye who says it how it is, but the lads are all like little sheep. There is no way I would have sat back and let Hugo cry," he says.
- Plus, he's got big plans to make himself known to a few of our girls... particularly Lucinda and Kaz!
- If they do fancy cracking on with Danny, we hope they like cats. His own feline friend Ruffin is the perfect wingman apparently! "He definitely helps me with the ladies. The cat always jumps on the bed and gets a little look!" Meow indeed...