All about: Davide
Davide the Italian stallion (and often called a Greek god) looks like he’s been carved straight from stone, but he wants to find someone who can look beneath the surface. Here’s the lowdown on this work of art…
- 27-year-old Davide is going into the villa to meet a gorgeous British girl to spend the rest of his life with. “I want to find my soulmate, find my person, so I can actually build something in the future,” he says. Altogether now, awwwww!
- Since moving to Manchester, he’s realised English girls love a bit of his Italian charms. "They love to be around me and I love to be around them,” he says. I mean, how could they resist that smile?
- Despite Davide having everyone's undivided attention, he's only looking for one girl to make it official with. However, he says, "If I receive nothing back, no feedback or appreciation, I will lose interest in that person.“
- As for the people he knows best, his friends and family would describe him as supportive and someone who’s always there in a moment of need. “They would say that I’ve got a good heart,” he says.
- A true hopeless romantic, Davide's not shy when it comes to huge displays of love. Once, he made a huge sign and put it outside of his past girlfriend's house, reading, ‘You are one of the things for which I have fought, and I will fight for you again’. Here’s hoping for plenty of big romantic gestures in the villa this summer!