All about: Faye
Lettings manager Faye may be from Devon, but she’s all about living that Selling Sunset life. Meet the 26-year-old for yourself and find out everything you need to know about her…
- A self-described “fog-horn”, Faye says it how it is. In fact her go-to flirting technique is to laugh at you, not with you. “I’m like a 5-year-old in a playground, if I like you, I will make a mockery of you and laugh and joke.” Don’t say we didn’t warn you, boys.
- She’s obsessed with her job, always making her viewings a glamorous affair, saying: “I’m definitely there in the mini dresses, boobs out, bum out, turning up and you can see the wives say to their husband, ‘You’re staying outside’, it’s so fun.”
- Her future boyfriend will have to win over her dad though, who she not only speaks to four times a day but is also her best friend!
- The key to Faye’s heart is a surprise Starbucks during a hangover, something which we’re very much on board with. Even better if it was delivered by one of her many, many celeb crushes (we’re looking at you, Zac Efron.)
- Speaking of her type, Faye’s not afraid to take a trip to Cougarville, as she admits: “Might go for you, might go for your dad!”
- It’s all about love and only love this summer, with Faye so keen to meet The One that at this point she’d ‘sell a kidney’. Though we’re sure it won’t come to that once our Islanders meet her. Let’s get her in that villa!