All about: Liam
Welsh bricklayer Liam is no stranger to meeting plenty of new people in a sun-filled setting, but now he’s looking to lay the foundations for a new relationship in the Villa!
- He does seasons in Ibiza and was actually the host of a beach club, fuelling his love for meeting people and in turn, has got him most excited to make more friends and find someone he is attracted to.
- If you’re fun and outgoing, you’re ticking the vital boxes to get Liam’s attention, but it’s independence that is a big trait for him, as his view is “I want them to want me, not need me.”
- He’s competitive to a certain extent, but won’t go too far out of his way to get the W when it comes to grafting a girl: “If she liked you that much she wouldn’t have to make a choice.”
- Liam says his family would describe him as “Caring, very fun and loving, I’ve got a lot of love in me.” If that isn’t enough to get some heads turning, we don’t know what is!
- Ladies, if going to a restaurant in Ibiza that overlooks the sea whilst drinking sangria sounds like a motive for a date to you, then Liam is your man!
- Not putting all of his eggs in one basket too early, Liam has his eyes on a couple of girls in the villa: “I think Kaz is really good looking and has a great personality. I’m looking forward to getting to know her. And Chloe - I like her confidence and I’m intrigued to see what she’s about.”