All about: Lucinda
Brighton babe Lucinda is ready to leave the seaside city and touch down in the sunshine for a summer of love and fun. Here’s everything you need to know about the online fashion boutique owner…
- Whilst being all about the fun, Lucinda is a ‘relationship kind of girl’ and feels the timing is right to go on Love Island. If the lads are looking for a girl who can do both, Lucinda could well be the one.
- Before jet setting into the world of fashion, she was actually flying all over the world working as cabin crew, and flew with some big names whilst doing so: “I flew Dannii Minogue, Usain Bolt and Nick Grimshaw. They were all so fun. They were pressing the call button and specifically asking for me.”
- It appears a couple of the boys are on Lucinda’s radar “I really fancy Brad. And then possibly Liam. But obviously I’m open to getting to know any of the other boys.” She’s already sussing them out too, adding “I feel like Brad probably doesn’t like people as much as he’s letting on.”
- As for her thoughts on the girls, it seems she is ready to make some besties in the villa: “Liberty’s a similar age to me, so I think I’ll probably get along with her, she seems funny. I like Kaz, she seems really bubbly. I can tell Faye can stand up for herself, but I also quite like that about her.”
- Lucinda’s not going in blindly however, stating “There’s none that I think that I won’t get along with just yet. But I’ll need to be with them 24/7 to know if I will get along with them or not.” Only time will tell…
- The 21 year old is aware her family are at home watching, but she’s fine with locking lips with the boys on camera “it’s literally just a laugh. I’m 21, I’m just having fun.”