All about: Millie
Fashion fanatic Millie is no stranger to committing to a long term relationship, and after a year and three months of living the single life, the 24 year old is heading to Love Island to find herself ‘the one’! So what is there to know about this blonde bombshell from Essex?
- Describing herself as a ‘spontaneous and adventurous person’, Millie is always looking to challenge herself and try something new. What better place for her to be than on Love Island, eh?
- The Islanders better be ready for a party trick, because Millie is bringing quite a unique one to the villa: “I have quite a long tongue. I poke it out really slowly and it looks really long”...
- Her love for challenging herself is accompanied by being highly competitive, but this isn’t always a plus for the people around her: “I’m the worst competitive person as well because I’m a sulker if I don’t win. I get the hump if I'm losing.”
- Having studied fashion at university and since working as a buyer's assistant for three years, it’s assured that Millie will definitely be a fashionista in the villa. Her job gets the attention of men too, but not always in the best way, explaining “I’ve had one guy use me for my discount at work.”
- Millie’s type can be described in the three classic words: ‘tall, dark and handsome’. However, it isn’t necessarily the looks that are going to turn her head, as the connection between her and a potential romantic partner is far more important: “I’m looking for someone that I can fully vibe with and we have the same energy. I really want someone who can make me laugh and is funny.”
- It seems that a few of the boys may be ticking these boxes, with Millie stating "Liam is the type of guy that I normally go for, I love how tall he is. Toby has a cute personality and I think he’ll make me laugh. Brad has stunning blue eyes and an amazing body and a banging tan!”