All about: Priya
Medical student Priya is no stranger to grafting when it comes to career, but how will the London beauty fair when it comes to grafting the boys… let's find out all about the 23 year old:
- Priya has been studying for five years now and is nearing the end of medical school on her journey to become an orthopaedic surgeon, with her explaining “I’ve got my career on track, but now I just need a man!”. Watch out boys, she’s bringing beauty and brains!
- Talking of career, her studies were actually interrupted during the pandemic last year and she went to work in ICU for a whole month! Going from this to the sunny villa, she says “I find it so rewarding and it’s made me really resilient. Being here is good for me because it’s something absolutely different to my job.”
- She thinks her friends and family would describe her as overconfident - but rest assured this isn’t all she’ll be showing in the villa, explaining she’ll bring “A little bit of intelligence and maybe some witty humour, some great medical chat and a little bit of weirdness.”
- There’s a few boys that may have the prescription to Priya’s heart in the villa, with her stating “I think Matthew is my type. He’s tall and I like his Irish accent. He seems really intelligent and I think we’ll get on. Also Teddy seems really cheeky and a good laugh and Dale is spicy and attractive!”
- Having been a netball player and now a frequent runner of ultra marathons, she is not afraid of some competition, especially when it comes to girls: “I went to an all girls school so it was very competitive. I’ve been around lots of girls before that I’ve been in direct competition with so I’m used to that.”
- Her celebrity crush? Boris Johnson! Priya explains “I have a soft spot for him. It’s the confidence but he is a total sweetheart on the inside and that’s what I like in a boy.”