All about: Teddy
Ready, steady, it’s time to find out about Teddy! The 26-year-old senior financial consultant is banking on finding love in the villa, and he’s not afraid to step on toes to get it…
- So why Love Island? Teddy is a firm believer in the law of attraction and feels that being in the villa is part of that thought process - he’s definitely in the right place to put that theory to the test.
- He’s on a mission to find a relationship that is long term and meaningful, explaining “I’m not getting any younger. I’ve always been the type of guy to be in long relationships. Never broken three years though. If I do find someone in the villa, I’m going to take it seriously.”
- Boys pay attention, because Teddy’s eggs are not going in one basket and he has no qualms in being ‘mr steal your girl’: “I want to get to know all of the girls. I’m not afraid to step on toes to get the girl I want.”.
- He’s been keeping an eye on the boys too, and it looks like there are a couple of chats around the firepit waiting to happen “I think Brad needs a bit of direction – I think his chat is a bit one-sided to be honest. When I come in, I’m going to say Brad, you need to ask some more questions. I think Jake’s really funny, I’m always laughing when I see a moment with him – I think he farts too much to be honest”.
- Teddy is bringing plenty of energy to the villa, but the boys and girls may be getting two different vibes from him. Whilst he looks to be the person to lean on and confide in for the boys, the girls are going to be seeing a bit more of a mischievous side, with him stating that they’ll "have to get used to me stirring a few pots and causing a bit of a ruckus.”
- However, don’t let his approach deceive you, as deep down Teddy really is like a loveable bear, as his friends and family would describe him as “someone who is always generous and considerate of other people. And also someone who is a go-getter.”