All about: Toby
Semi-pro footballer Toby has been single for all 22 years of his life, so where better to play the field than in our sun-soaked villa?
- This Essex lad has been playing football since the age of six and can currently be found scoring big for social media-focused team Hashtag United FC.
- Obviously Toby’s good on his feet, but any girl who wants to date him will need to be too! “That’s a dealbreaker for me. I don’t have a foot fetish but I appreciate nice feet! I think you can judge someone by their feet,” he says.
- However, he mostly wants a girl he can kick back and relax with, saying: “I’m looking for someone to do nothing with. I want to be at home and do nothing with someone.” Do nothing all day with a fit lad? Sounds like our dream!
- But if any competition comes Toby’s way in the villa, he’ll definitely be fighting his corner. “I’ve been competing my whole life. I’m a winner, I don’t like losing,” he says.
- What does his dream date look like? On a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix - ideally with Madison Beer, of course.
- While we can’t promise a yacht, we can promise some gorgeous girls and hopefully a romantic connection for this single sportsman. “If Love Island can’t find me a relationship then no one can. It’s the last straw!”, he says. We’ll do our best, Toby!