All About Chris
Chris is a business development manager from Leicester, but has he sussed out the strategy for love? Here’s all you need to know about our latest buff boy.
- The 28-year-old describes himself as the “full package”, and gives himself a very precise 7.2 out of 10!
- Chris is happy to miss the football in favour of a chick flick, which might be music to some of our ladies’ ears. “I am confident, I have good banter, and I’m loving,” he says.
- Chris describes his type as “curvy, naturally pretty, and someone who gives as good as they get. I like bantering with people.” We’ve got plenty of strong women in that villa for you, Chris…
- Single for four years, Chris says dating apps are “a bit too much like hard work” and full of “time wasters”, so he prefers to meet someone in person, telling us: “I’m not averse to striking up a conversation. I’ve done it at work events, on trains, on aeroplanes.”
- This brown-eyed babe says his biggest turn off is “being very OTT on the make up and being too into your looks. Extreme vanity, which is a bit ironic as I can be quite vain.”
- Chris is an expert salesman, which he reckons will help him in the villa. “I’m used to backing myself. People need to realise it’s Love Island and not ‘coming in here and settling for second best’ Island.” Will this competitive edge get a few backs up in the villa?
- So who has our confident chap got his eye on? “Maura. She’s an absolute fireball and I’ve got that same side to me as well. It will be interesting to see if we clash or not.” Let’s hope the right kind of sparks fly between the pair!
- Chris reckons he’ll get on with Anton and Tommy, but that bro-code will be tested. “I’m going in without any loyalties, although obviously I want to make friendships.”