Cringe! Our 8 most awkward moments so far
We don't just watch Love Island for the gorgeous Spanish views, enthralling intellectual conversations and Tommy's culinary expertise. Oh no, sometimes we quite enjoy it when things get extremely awkward... because who doesn't love a good cringe moment?
Our Islanders have experienced everything from raging rows to fluffed first kisses, treating us to some rather hard to watch moments in the process - which we've obviously 100% relished watching. On repeat.
So, who fancies reliving all the awkwardness? Let's take a look at some of the most cringeworthy villa moments so far.
1. How could we NOT start with Maura overhearing Tom chatting about her to the lads?
"I'll be interested to see if she's all mouth or not" will forever go down in history as one of the worst lines ever.
As soon at Tom uttered those not-so magic words to Maura, things well and truly kicked off in the villa - and of course all the lads were very sympathetic.
2. When Curtis rated Arabella 10/10 in the kissing challenge, instead of his half girlfriend Amy.
It was his "great connection" comment that reeeeeally rubbed the salt into the wound.
3. When Yewande literally sat on Danny to mark her territory.
Well, that's one way to show your crush that you like them.
4. When Anna had to act out a sex position with Jordan, having known each other for less than 24 hours.
Nothing says 'how do you do' like a bit of bedroom role play, does it?
6. When Arabella quizzed Anton about his mum shaving his bum on their first date.
Funnily enough, things didn't work out between them...
7. When Danny leant in to kiss Yewande, but she backed away and pulled this face.
This. image. literally. defines. the. word. awkward.
8. And how could we forget when Curtis planned to have his first kiss with Amy, but ended up talking about olives instead?
We've all been there, haven't we? Haven't we? ANYONE?!