All about Harley
Estate agent Harley is touching down from Newcastle with keys to the villa, but will she find love or simply a desirable one (giant)-bedroom holiday home with a firepit and a pool?
Here's everything you need to know about Harley...
- Girl code is strong with this one. She's not afraid to step on someone's toes, but she'll always speak to the girl before making her move: "I wouldn’t be sneaky or snakey, but if I’ve told someone I like someone, don’t think I’m going to hold back."
- Harley reckons her best qualities are being happy, positive and loving, but she's prone to being needy at times. "I can be a bit of a spoilt brat, so I need someone to keep me on my toes", she confessed.
- Her celeb crush is Antony Joshua and she's got a long list of requirements for anyone who's keen to couple up, saying: "I need a man, I don’t want a boy... I need someone to give me the chase. If you don’t give me the chase, I will get the ick and I won’t fancy you." Get your trainers on, boys!
- Harley thinks Ovie is beautiful and really fancies Michael, but she's open to getting to know Anton too. This could get interesting, people...
- Being a Newcastle girl, she's got quite a few mates who are no stranger to the Love Island villa. "Ellie Brown is my best friend, she is amazing, we are like sisters... I also know Adam Collard well."
- As far as her potential villa BFFs are concerned, she thinks fellow bombshells Maura and Molly-Mae are her sort of girls, saying: "Maura’s banter is right up my street."
After a year of being single, can Harley finally couple up for good? We can't wait to find out.