7 times Tommy went full factor 50
Tommy's not just a talented boxer - oh no, it turns out he's a talented wordsmith too!
Mr Fury knows exactly what to say and when to say it, whether it's a gushy declaration of love or an inspiring quote to carry us (and Curtis) through the day. And no, we're not just talking about the lyrics of The Climb...
So prepare to feel full loved up and enlightened as we recount some of Tommy's most intense one-liners so far.
"I’d crawl to the f****** moon and back for you if I needed to, because that’s the kind of person I am.”**
Throwback to Tommy trying to chat up Lucie, when he made an out-of-this-world declaration to her. One day two. Yep.
2. "When I'd seen you and went on a date with you, my head has done a 560 degree turn."
Physically impossible, but nevertheless an impressive skill. Cue a flattered and slightly confused Maura.
3. "These resemble you. They're beautiful, they blossom and they look even better in the sun."
Forget diamonds, Tommy knows flowers really are a girl's best friend - especially accompanied with a mushy chat up line like that.
4. “She truly is the girl of my dreams, and in such a short space of time, I’m pretty sure I’ve found the one I’ve been looking for all my life.”
Do you think Tommy likes Molly-Mae? Maybe? Just a teeny tiny little bit?
5. "I believe life is a test and love is a prize - some people either win it or they don't."
Wow. So, soooo deep.
6. "Two Beyoncés and three Rihannas could walk in tomorrow. My head wouldn't be turned."
Now that's one girl band we would LOVE to see.
7. "Every time I wake up next to you, it just makes me smile, because I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve waking up next to you.”
File this under 'things you should say just before going in for your first kiss'.
Side note: Tommy's School of Love is now open for applications.