Meet Aaron and Jessie
Aaron, 25, from Melbourne
- Model and content creator Aaron is ready to use his Aussie charm to get to know our gorgeous girls! "I’m different to most, because I have a sense of awareness of who I am and what I’m looking for. When I’m talking to girls it’s not on a surface level, I can dive deeper to try and build a connection," he says.
- You may recognise him from Love Island Australia series three, but Aaron's taking a different approach to love this time. "When I was in the Love Island Australia villa, I didn’t open myself up to other opportunities that I could’ve possibly had. This time round I want to be testing the waters by being open-minded and giving everyone a chance." Form an orderly queue, girls!
- And if you're the one that captures his heart, you can be sure this boy will tick all your boxes. "I’m loyal, honest, great at communication and self-awareness, so when it comes to dealing with obstacles and adversity in a relationship, I’m able to talk openly about how I feel to try and work around things."
Jessie, 26, from Sydney
- Personal trainer Jessie has been single since shortly after appearing on Love Island Australia series two, but now she's hoping to find the one in South Africa! "I’m very lucky to live the life I lead, but it does get a bit lonely. All of my friends are settling down, and it’s time for me to do the same," she says.
- There won't be a quiet moment with this girl in the villa! Jessie's friends and family describe her as "a little bit of a wild child", so strap in for plenty of chaos. "If there’s something I want to do I will go and do it, no matter how many times I’m told not to. I am very much the ‘fun friend’."
- But now she's ready to change her dating tactics and start settling down. "When it comes to a relationship, I think I get scared. If there’s someone I genuinely like, for some reason I back away or I start telling myself they’re too good for me. I always end up doing the opposite of what I should be doing, so in the villa I’ll have to face those emotions."