Meet Casey and Jordan
Casey, 26, from Tring
- Recruitment consultant Casey isn't just here for a good time, as he's now on the hunt for the one. "I feel like now is the time to settle down and find a girlfriend. I’ve always said I want to be married with kids by the time I’m 30. I’m 26, so we are getting there!" he says.
- This fun and flirty boy is sure to turn some heads, and isn't scared of stepping on a few toes. "I’ll be the cheekiest boy in villa. I can definitely see myself kissing a lot of the girls in there!"
- Let's hope it all leads for something deeper than the odd terrace kiss for Casey... "I came out of a serious relationship a year ago and I haven’t really been looking for anything for the last year but after lots of fun, I’ve realised that now I want to settle down and find something real."
Jordan, 28, from London
- City boy Jordan's coming in with a case full of charm and style. "I’m going to bring my London swagger, not many of the boys in the villa are from London. I’m 6’5, so I’m tall and I’ve got a good physique. I’ve got a good dress sense - and apparently I’m easy on the eye, too!" he says.
- His type on paper may be hard to find, but we're sure our gorgeous girls will impress! "I’m single by choice. I’m very picky in terms of what I like, if someone does something that I think is an ‘ick’ then I’ll be off. I want to go into the villa and build a genuine connection with no distractions."
- So, who is this senior HR advisor going to be pulling for a chat first? "I need a girl that can put me in my place, therefore I’ve got my eye on all the strong women in the villa!" Say no more, Jordan!