Meet Ellie and Spencer
Spencer, 25, from Bournemouth
- E-commerce business owner Spencer has got his career in order, but his love life is a whole different story. "I’m quite picky and very particular with the person I want to be with in a relationship, so I’m still just waiting," he says.
- But any girl that does snap Spencer up can expect all the hugs and plenty of energy. "I’m very loving, so I’ll cuddle everyone. I like doing stuff for other people. I’m excited all the time really."
- This single lad isn't a serial dater, but he sure knows how to serve up some romance. "I’ve never really dated. I’ve only gone on a few dates with a few girls since I’ve been single. I flew out to France to see an ex once when she was on holiday with her family. So that was quite romantic." Now he's hopping on a plane to South Africa to find new love in the villa!
Ellie, 25, from Norwich
- Ellie's been single for three years, but she's now ready to find a husband in the villa. "I fall in love quickly, I can fall in love at the drop of a hat, but I can fall out of it just as quickly,” she says.
- Any boys who are interested in making Ellie their wifey can expect fun times ahead... "You know when you have the mums of the group when you go out? I’m the one swinging on the chandelier refusing to go home. I’m definitely a good time girl."
- However, cocky boys need not apply, as that's her biggest ick. "Overconfident guys and men that think they can get any girl when they think they are so fit and a 10/10 when in actual fact they are none of the above. I like confidence but not arrogance," she says.