Meet Zara and David
Zara, 25, from London
- Model and property developer Zara is ready to trade bad dates for good vibes as she arrives on the island! "My love life is a bit shambolic, so it would be nice to date in a different environment as whatever I’m doing at the minute isn’t working."
- Any boy who does charm our Zara will be snapping up one very loyal girl. "I’m very loving to a fault, I am a Leo and people often think Leos are arrogant, but we’re just very self-assured, we love ourselves, but we have the same capacity to love other people."
- Apart from bikinis and suncream, what else is she bringing to the villa? "I’m a massive hype girl, I’m very complimentary so I hope to keep the vibes up in the villa. I’ll also bring spice, I’m a bit different and I don’t think there’s anyone in there that's like me so I reckon I’ll keep things interesting."
David, 24, from Essex
- Will money advisor David leave the villa with wifey? Let's hope his high standards don't hold him back. "I’m very picky - I haven’t met the right one yet," he says. "The person you’re going to meet is never going to be perfect, but I’ve got my standards, yeah."
- His ick list is short, but quite specific... "When girls sing-along all messy to songs like ‘Wonderwall’ in the bar."
- All we know is that David's going to bring the fun and build some strong friendships. "Good vibes, energy, I’m very personable. I’m actually excited to meet new people, aside from a partner, friends as well."