All about Sherif
Ready to cook up a storm in the villa, this 20-year-old chef is always on ‘a mission to make people laugh’. Get to know Sherif here...
- Our Sherif is also a semi-pro rugby player, and we have a feeling he’ll have no problems scoring a try or two: “I’m upbeat and cheeky and outrageous with my own friends, so hopefully that continues in the villa.”
- He rates himself ‘an eight on a good day’ on the looks scale, but we’re sure the girls in the villa will soon be calling him a ten out of ten.
- This sexy singleton has quite the list when it comes to a potential partner: “She needs to be able to hold a conversation. I feel that I make people laugh so I want a girl that makes me laugh, even if that’s just from being herself and not trying to be funny. A nice smile and nice teeth. And a nice bum! That’s one of my criteria.”
- Young Sherif may only be 20, but he likes to keep his options open when it comes to who he dates: “I went on a date with a cougar once who I met through work. It didn’t go to plan, let’s just say that…” Awkward.
- Unlike Jennifer Hudson, this lad doesn’t want to be in the spotlight: “If someone wants to be the centre of attention, that’s a pretty big turn-off for me. I don’t really like girls that love being in the spotlight because that’s not really what I actually want for myself. “
- He’s all about the bro code, sticking to a strict ‘nothing leaves the circle’ rule.
- Loyalty is ‘an absolute must’ for Sherif. Wait, did somebody say loyal? Uh oh...
- Fingers crossed there’s a Vanessa Hudgens look-a-like joining Sherif in the villa, as she was his first ever crush!
- Brush off those chat-up lines, because it’s time for Sherif to work his charm!