India's mum brings all the laughs as she tells Ovie how handsome he is, and Ovie's family open up about how much they love India.
Fancy yourself as a bombshell? Time to see what stepping into the villa for the first time is REALLY like.
If you like the look of what you see and you think you've got what it takes, applications for Love Island 2020 are open now. Apply here!
It's getting hot in here... Ovie and India head out for a candlelit date as fire dancers set the heat to sizzling. Talk turns to life on the outside and it seems like these two are feeling very smitten.
The challenge unearths some worries for Ovie as one headline suggests India might be with him to win the prize money...
Ovie's had a tough time finding love in the villa, but India's arrival's completely turned things around. They head to the terrace and get flirty under the moonlight.
Bombshell India has both Chris and Ovie's eyes on her. After his breakfast date, Ovie and India get flirty in the pool, and Chris is just a little bit jealous...
28-year-old India wants to meet a tall, muscly, handsome and hilarious man, and luckily we’ve got a villa full of them! Find out all about India…
- This stunning brunette babe is a model from Reading.
- Although she earns money from her looks for a living, India rates herself a humble 7 out of 10, and says her eyes and hair are her best features.
- India describes herself as “kind, caring and chatty”. She says one of her worst habits is that she’s always late - but with a few friendship couples in the villa, this late entry might still have time to find love!
- India’s had her fair share of dating disasters. “I went on a date with a guy once and the next day he told me that his ex-girlfriend had paid a private investigator to follow him and watch us on the date. I didn’t see him again!”
- This sexy single is also done with online dating. “I feel like guys don’t come up to girls anymore, they’d rather wait and slide into your DMs later.” It’s a DM free zone in the villa, so is India’s luck about to change?
- India’s got her eye on Ovie, and newly single Michael. Joanna who?
- She tells us she’s loyal, and has a strong sense of girl code. “Don’t go behind people’s backs, don’t be snakey, be nice and look out for the girls,” she tells us.
Let’s see if her loyalties are tested once she meets our Islanders…