Estate agent Harley is touching down from Newcastle with keys to the villa, but will she find love or simply a desirable one (giant)-bedroom holiday home with a firepit and a pool?
Here's everything you need to know about Harley...
- Girl code is strong with this one. She's not afraid to step on someone's toes, but she'll always speak to the girl before making her move: "I wouldn’t be sneaky or snakey, but if I’ve told someone I like someone, don’t think I’m going to hold back."
- Harley reckons her best qualities are being happy, positive and loving, but she's prone to being needy at times. "I can be a bit of a spoilt brat, so I need someone to keep me on my toes", she confessed.
- Her celeb crush is Antony Joshua and she's got a long list of requirements for anyone who's keen to couple up, saying: "I need a man, I don’t want a boy... I need someone to give me the chase. If you don’t give me the chase, I will get the ick and I won’t fancy you." Get your trainers on, boys!
- Harley thinks Ovie is beautiful and really fancies Michael, but she's open to getting to know Anton too. This could get interesting, people...
- Being a Newcastle girl, she's got quite a few mates who are no stranger to the Love Island villa. "Ellie Brown is my best friend, she is amazing, we are like sisters... I also know Adam Collard well."
- As far as her potential villa BFFs are concerned, she thinks fellow bombshells Maura and Molly-Mae are her sort of girls, saying: "Maura’s banter is right up my street."
After a year of being single, can Harley finally couple up for good? We can't wait to find out.
Professional rugby player Greg is full of the Irish charm, but will it be enough to find love in the villa?
Here's everything you need to know about the brand new bombshell...
- As well as the rugby career, Greg is no stranger to other sports having competed in international athletics and the Youth Olympics...makes us a bit tired just thinking about it!
- Aside from the sporting prowess Greg is energetic, friendly and focussed "when I have a goal in my life, nothing really gets in the way" he claims. Will that apply to getting his girl in the villa? We certainly hope so.
- Greg has been single for a year after two long-term relationships. He likes a girl who's confident, but not cocky - but he won't be keen if they take too many selfies.
- Greg is definitely a loyal guy I’ve always been a one girl kind of guy… If I see a girl, I tend to fall for her hard" Could one of our Islanders be a soft landing?
- His worst traits are that he's a bit of a clean freak and has an argumentative side that could come out in the villa "I struggle to bite my tongue" he says.
- Our Irish fella thinks Maura is funny and gorgeous and is pretty sure they'll get on, claiming "Me and Maura will hit it off straight away." We're here for that craic, Greg!
28-year-old India wants to meet a tall, muscly, handsome and hilarious man, and luckily we’ve got a villa full of them! Find out all about India…
- This stunning brunette babe is a model from Reading.
- Although she earns money from her looks for a living, India rates herself a humble 7 out of 10, and says her eyes and hair are her best features.
- India describes herself as “kind, caring and chatty”. She says one of her worst habits is that she’s always late - but with a few friendship couples in the villa, this late entry might still have time to find love!
- India’s had her fair share of dating disasters. “I went on a date with a guy once and the next day he told me that his ex-girlfriend had paid a private investigator to follow him and watch us on the date. I didn’t see him again!”
- This sexy single is also done with online dating. “I feel like guys don’t come up to girls anymore, they’d rather wait and slide into your DMs later.” It’s a DM free zone in the villa, so is India’s luck about to change?
- India’s got her eye on Ovie, and newly single Michael. Joanna who?
- She tells us she’s loyal, and has a strong sense of girl code. “Don’t go behind people’s backs, don’t be snakey, be nice and look out for the girls,” she tells us.
Let’s see if her loyalties are tested once she meets our Islanders…
Chris is a business development manager from Leicester, but has he sussed out the strategy for love? Here’s all you need to know about our latest buff boy.
- The 28-year-old describes himself as the “full package”, and gives himself a very precise 7.2 out of 10!
- Chris is happy to miss the football in favour of a chick flick, which might be music to some of our ladies’ ears. “I am confident, I have good banter, and I’m loving,” he says.
- Chris describes his type as “curvy, naturally pretty, and someone who gives as good as they get. I like bantering with people.” We’ve got plenty of strong women in that villa for you, Chris…
- Single for four years, Chris says dating apps are “a bit too much like hard work” and full of “time wasters”, so he prefers to meet someone in person, telling us: “I’m not averse to striking up a conversation. I’ve done it at work events, on trains, on aeroplanes.”
- This brown-eyed babe says his biggest turn off is “being very OTT on the make up and being too into your looks. Extreme vanity, which is a bit ironic as I can be quite vain.”
- Chris is an expert salesman, which he reckons will help him in the villa. “I’m used to backing myself. People need to realise it’s Love Island and not ‘coming in here and settling for second best’ Island.” Will this competitive edge get a few backs up in the villa?
- So who has our confident chap got his eye on? “Maura. She’s an absolute fireball and I’ve got that same side to me as well. It will be interesting to see if we clash or not.” Let’s hope the right kind of sparks fly between the pair!
- Chris reckons he’ll get on with Anton and Tommy, but that bro-code will be tested. “I’m going in without any loyalties, although obviously I want to make friendships.”
Newest bombshell Francesca has been single for ten months and is looking for her very own James Bond, but will she find 00-heaven in the villa? Get the lowdown on Francesca.
- This Essex beauty is 23 years old.
- As a clothing store manager, Francesca has a keen eye for fashion. Her biggest turn off? Bad shoes. "If I see bad shoes, I think ‘oh no'. Sometimes it shows how they take care of themselves."
- Francesca believes she'll make the perfect new addition as she's "very comfortable in any environment", and will "get along with pretty much anyone".
- "I’m a good mediator which will help. I like to make people smile and laugh, I don’t like to see people upset."
- She might not be looking to rock the boat, but self-confessed flirt Francesca admits she doesn't have any shame in saying if she thinks someone is attractive.
- At 5'8 she'll be one of the taller girls in the villa; will a certain single 6'7 basketball player catch her eye, or does she fancy someone else?
"I do think it’s mainly Anton – I’ve liked him from the beginning. He seems like a really nice person, like my kind of humour - he doesn’t take himself too seriously," she tells us, adding: "I think we compliment each other well. Curtis is the other one. Love his snake hips."
Sounds like Belle and Maura need to make their moves before Francesca swoops in for a chat.....buckle up boys!
Professional basketball player Ovie reckons he's a bit of a wildcard. Will this tall (he's 6'7"!), dark and handsome Londoner prove a hit with our Love Island ladies? Here's everything you need to know about Ovie...
- His basketball career began aged 16. Since then he's lived in 6 different countries and played for Great Britain. But watch out boys, Ovie reckons all that basketball makes him really competitive "it comes with my job, it’s built into my DNA".
- With celeb crushes Meghan Markle and Rihanna, Ovie likes a fiery girl who can be herself. Of our villa girls he likes the look of Anna, "she has consistently been on my radar" he confessed. How exciting!
- He fully intends to be loyal, but he admits there's a possibility he'll have a wandering eye and will move on if he finds a better mental connection with another girl. He doesn't doubt himself though: "I’m not going to be disrespectful, I’m confident I bring enough to the table."
- His basketball schedule doesn't give him much dating time, but he does admit to creeping into the DMs now and again. He likes conversation, not clubbing "I see having a mental connection as very attractive".
Handsome and deep..? It's a slam dunk from us!
21-year-old bombshell Belle is looking to liven up the villa, but will she find love while she’s at it? Get the lowdown on this stunning single lady.
- Belle is a self-certified triple F - “fun, funny and flirty”.
- The 21-year-old doesn’t have a physical type, but looks for “honesty and someone who is funny, genuine and can look after me.” We’re sure she won’t be short of offers of a morning cup of coffee…
- This blonde babe rates herself a “solid 8 or 9” of out 10, and says her “eyes and boobs get the most compliments”. There’s no time to be shy in the Love Island villa, so we can’t knock the confidence!
- Belle’s been cheated on before, so unsurprisingly it’s her biggest turn off. But she admits, “It is a different environment in the villa and so you could act a bit out of character,” before adding: “I can’t see myself cheating if I really like someone.”
- Does she worry about treading on toes? “I do and I don’t. “If there is a connection there, then I will go for it. You have to do what you’ve got to do.”
Mind your feet ladies, Belle’s strapping on her heels on as we speak…
With good looks on tap, bathroom salesman Dan is here to make a splash in the villa and hopes his gift of the gab will bag him a girl. Here's all about Dan...
- 21-year-old Dan is a self-proclaimed cheeky chap and rates himself a 10 in the looks department. "I’m confident, possibly too confident at times… so that could be a good or a bad thing" he added "I think I’m good looking, I get told I am anyway." We'll let the girls be the judge of that Dan!
- He loves a talkative girl. "My perfect girl is someone I can have a laugh with, someone who is easy going and someone I have a good connection with". He's put off by girls who are a push over, or too loud. "I like confidence, but not in a way that the attention always has to be on them"
- He's hedging his bets when it comes to the Islanders, and he's got his eye on Amber, Lucie and Maura in the villa but he says he'll speak to all the girls. Form a queue ladies!
- Once he's made his choice though, he's sticking to it...maybe. "If I like someone, I won’t wander. But if I’m coupled up with someone and feel I have a better connection with someone else, it’d be stupid not to pursue it."