Our newest arrival is a stunning model from London who’s ready to bring loads of energy to the villa! Get to know Arabella...
Banter babe Arabella says she’ll take the role of villa joker, telling us: “I really like playing fun tricks on people.” Could she and fellow banter boss Anton laugh their way to romance?
It may be all fun and games, but when it comes to romance the 28-year-old is looking for the real deal. “After my last relationship, I’m so ready in my mind to find somebody. I know what I want... I’ve learnt different things about what I want.”
She admits she’s got her eye on Michael and Danny - there may well be fireworks if she treads on Amber’s toes!
The London stunner describes herself as confident, positive and talkative. But what about bad habits? “I’m very competitive - and I’m always rushing to things. I leave everything to the last minute.” Let’s hope that doesn’t include finding the man of her dreams…
Having previously worked alongside Jason Momoa, she says the actor is definitely her celeb crush. “We had to train with him, and I remember this guy bear crawling towards me and I was like ‘oh my god, he is so hot.’”
Arabella’s perfect match needs to be familiar with the gym. “They have to look like they work out - but not too much,” she says, adding: “For me someone like Anton is a bit too ‘right’." Is that another pie for the Scotsman, or could his charm win this worldie over?
And what does Arabella look for in personality? “Personality wise I have a lot of love to give and I like it if someone returns that and makes me feel special. I like a charmer and someone that makes me laugh.”
This model says a lot of the guys she meets at work are arrogant - and this is an immediate turn off for our blonde bombshell.
This hottie doesn’t have her eye on the single guys in the villa, so what’s her plan? “It’s the nature of the show that you have to tread on toes. If a guy is giving me a half way in, I’ll keep trying.”
But Arabella reckons she’ll get on best with Maura and Molly-Mae, and knows the line when it comes to girl code. “You have to tell the girls at first opportunity that you’re in there for the same reason as they are.”
Get ready for some action, Arabella has arrived!
Self-confessed joker Jordan is bringing his bubbly banter to the villa. Will it be enough to win over the girls and find love? Only time will tell, but we can't wait to find out. Here's all you need to know...
- This Manchester model rates himself a solid 9.8 out of 10 - nobody's perfect! He reckons his hair, his jawline and his laid-back attitude are his best features and who are we to argue?
- On the flip side, Jordan's worst trait is clumsiness, having spilled the drinks on a first date in the past. I wonder what his celebrity crush Jennifer Lopez would make of that?
- This hot new arrival is 24 years old.
- When it comes to girls, he's looking for someone who has got nice eyes, good energy and good banter, someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously but is career driven. "I like them to be fiery," he said.
- When he's found the girl, he's ready to whisk her away at a moment's notice. "I’m the sort of guy who will book to go on a city break on a Friday and then go on the Saturday"
- But there'll be no romantic weekends if you're a fan of drama or you've got a loud annoying laugh. "I don’t like really overly dramatic girls. I like girls who are more laid back and chilled, like me. I don’t like drama or people who are high maintenance."
- He's a lone wolf in the villa and willing to go for what he wants. "I’m going in on my own, although I want to get along with the lads because I’m a lads’ lad, I’m there for myself so if I see a girl I want, I’m going to go for it."
- It might take Jordan a while to commit to his girl, when he has he's 100% loyal. "But only if I meet the right girl"
Will any of our Islanders bring out Jordan's loyal side? We'll be watching to find out!
Leeds-boy Tom adds another model to our villa mix. If he looks familiar, you might have seen him in a TV advert or a billboard, but will he be a model Islander? Here's everything you need to know about him...
- Tom thinks his best trait is being nosy (yes, that's a first for us too!) "I enjoy asking questions and getting to know people." he said, "I get on with everyone".
- The 29-year-old's got his own opinions though and doesn't shy away from a good discussion or a DMC. We're SO here for those chats in the villa.
- He likes to meet girls IRL and steers away from dating apps. He's looking for a girl who lets him be himself and "someone who has got an energy for life, enjoys travelling and socialising." Plus if you look like Michelle Keegan, get to the front of the queue!
- As a bombshell, Tom knows he might need to step on some toes to get what he wants, despite being one of the lads. " I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do. We’re all in there for the same reason" he confessed.
- It's the same with the girls admitted our chisel-jawed lad: "Never say never to the wandering eye because it’s the way of the show. You feel like you’re really into one person but then who knows?"
- But it doesn't mean he's going to rush into anything. "I will make calculated decisions and I’m not going to go rushing in. But I’m loyal so I don’t think I’ll be messing people around too much."
Sounds like this bombshell could be explosive!
Elma is an eyelash technician from Essex, and this firecracker is ready to spice up the villa! Here’s everything you need to know about our newest bombshell.
- This Essex girl says more than one previous Islander has been her type on paper. “If I could get Jack Fowler and Jack Fincham and merge them into one person, that would be my perfect guy.”
- The 26-year-old also fancies a bit of Tom Hardy, so let’s hope there’s a bad boy in there to catch her eye.
- Unusually, Elma rates her ears as her best feature. You do you, right!?
- Poor Elma hasn’t had the best luck in love, and claims the Britney Spears banger ‘Toxic’ is the song to sum up her past relationships. Will it go from toxic to tantalising this summer?
- What’s the best way to approach this stunning single? “All my relationships come from Instagram, people sliding into my DMs. I’m a girlfriend girl; I’m not into seeing loads of people.”
- Let’s hope our guys are staying squeaky clean on the island, because her biggest turn off is hygiene. “If someone doesn’t smell nice, I’m not going to go near them.”
- This brunette babe is big on girl code, but she’s going into the villa for love and will do what it takes to bag her man. “It is part of the show. It’s kind of every person for themselves,” she says. We can't wait to see how this one unfolds…
- So who has Elma got her eye on in the villa? “At the moment I like Danny. He’s pleasing to the eye. Tommy is nice too, but he’s quite young. His head gets turned a lot.”
- And what about the girls? “I think I’d get on with Yewande. She’s a scientist and my brother studies physics. But you could put me in any social group and I’ll always get on with people.”
This “big ball of energy” is about to make her presence known in the villa! Let’s shake things up…
Maura is a model from County Longford in Ireland, and our gorgeous grid girl is ready for a summer in the fast lane. Here’s everything you need to know about Maura.
- Maura is 28, and describes herself as a “relationship girl”, having been with her ex for nine years.
- Her most recent relationship ended last year. “We got back together but the trust was gone and it’s not going to come back,” she tells us. We’d make that the perfect time to enter the villa, then…
- This Irish beauty says she’s a “really good girlfriend”, because she’s “very honest and caring”. But this chatterbox says her worst habit is “talking all over people”.
- Maura’s celeb crush is Chris Hemsworth (can’t think why…), but she’s more about the chat when it comes to what makes her head turn. “I would go for personality more than anything. Definitely someone who makes me laugh - they have to have banter, without a doubt.”
- If you fancy getting on graft on with Maura, it has to be face-to-face. “I’ve never been on a dating app,” she reveals, adding: “I’ve had people slides in to my DMs but I just ignore it!”
- What’s Maura’s biggest turn off? “Arrogance and someone who acts different around their friends. I can’t bear that!”
- Our Islanders should prepare for a few trampled toes, as Maura’s ready to go the “extreme” for a guy she likes. “It can obviously be hard because you could be really close with one of the girls but you’re in there to find love at the end of the day.” Watch out ladies!
- But if a couple have made things official, Maura says she won’t cross that line. “If there is a girl and a guy in there and they’ve put a label on it, I would never go there and I would hope that no one would do it to me.
- This loyal babe has never cheated, but has been cheated on. Thankfully we hear a hot, luxury villa full of fitties is a great place to mend a broken heart.
- Maura rates her eyes as her best feature so get ready to be hypnotised, fellas!
Will it be the luck of the Irish for this brunette babe this summer? Let’s find out…
Hull hottie Danny is a professional model, and will no doubt be showing his best side to our gorgeous girls. Is there a perfect match waiting for him in the villa? Here’s everything you need to know about Danny.
- The 21-year-old prides himself on being a good friend, so will it be mates before dates once he gets among the Islanders? “I’ll be a good friend to people before I fall in love with anybody. I’m someone people can trust and I’ve always got peoples’ backs.”
- This Mr Nice Guy says he can sometimes be too chilled out (is there such a thing?). “I can be too trusting. It’s a good and bad thing but also I always see the best in people I’ve been guilty of being too laid back, too relaxed and chilled out, especially with girls in the past.”
- Despite being a hot model, Danny rates himself a modest 7/10 for looks, but he's happy to admit that those cute dimples are his best feature.
- Ambitious ladies should step forward for a bit of Danny, as he’s attracted to a girl that is “powerful and knows who she is, and someone who keeps themselves healthy.” We think there might be a couple of ladies in the villa to fit that bill… but which one will catch his eye?
- Danny admits he’s been known to slide into a few DMs, but he’s also keen on meeting IRL. “I used to work in cocktail bars before I was modelling full time, so meeting girls was relatively easy. Or through work or mutual friends.”
- This loyal boy has never cheated, but his relationships haven’t all been smooth sailing, telling us: “I think I’ve been cheated on. I’m not 100 per cent sure because we broke up and then I heard rumours.”
- Danny’s claim to fame is donning the cover of a magazine alongside Little Mix. That’s a pretty strong one, to be fair.
- If you’re a superficial girl Danny’s not heading your way, as his biggest turn off is someone who’s materialistic.
- This humble guy isn’t going to cause any drama if he can help it. “If I had to upset somebody, then I’d see that more as a sign that it’s not meant to be. If it really is genuine, I would at least go to the guy first.”
Will any of our lovely ladies be a dream match for model Danny? Let’s hope he struts his way over to a perfect pairing and steals someone’s heart this summer!
Catching tweets can be easier than catching feels, so it's time to join Callum as he wades through your tweets and fishes for compliments.
Social media influencer Molly-Mae thinks her easy going nature will win her fans in the villa, but will it put her on the path to true love? Here's everything you need to know about Molly-Mae.
- She's all about the good vibes. Her perfect man has got to keep her smiling. "Laughing is my favourite thing, I have to be constantly laughing." It helps if they look like Channing Tatum too though!
- Her friends come before any guy, and she's always ready to give advice and back up her mates!
- That doesn't mean she won't go after what she wants in the villa: "Obviously, I’ll go to the length I need to go to get the guy I want, but in the process, I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone".
- One of her hobbies is thinking... or at least she spends a lot of time doing it! "I'm an over thinker," she confessed.
- She also admits she can be 'hot headed' and 'scatty', which could mean interesting times when she's dropped in to the villa...
- Molly-Mae's not into superficial guys. She's dated Premier League footballers in the past but claims they can be a "bang average Jack the lad" when you get to know them.
- She's definitely loyal though: "I’ve never cheated and I never would cheat. When you see it first-hand you know that it’s not something you want to have happen to you or do to someone else"
Will Molly-Mae find her man? We can't wait to find out!