Pro-footballer Dennon is used to scoring goals, but will he hit the back of the net when it comes to our stunning Islanders? Here’s all you need to know.
- Dennon reckons he’s a good all-rounder. “I’m funny, energetic, very positive and have decent banter.” What more could our ladies want?
- The 22-year-old admits he’s not a morning person and can have a short temper, so the Islanders will need to approach carefully before he’s had his morning coffee!
- Dennon rates himself an “8 out of 10” and says his face is his best feature. Let’s hope those beautiful features don’t have to dodge any pies while he’s in the villa…
- This footballer’s not afraid to lay it on thick while the boys are away, telling us: “I’m not going to hold back. We’re all in there for the same reason and I don’t know the boys so I have no loyalties.” Spicy!
- Lucie and Maura have caught his eye, and he says of the Irish beauty: “She’s really feisty and could be a handful.”
- Will our latest signing score man of the match with one of our ladies? Only one way to find out…