Straight-talking Joanna is ready to tell the Islanders a few home truths and shake up the villa! Here's what you need to know…
- 22-year-old Joanna is a recruitment consultant from London.
- She’s got her eye on Tom and Anton, and thinks she’ll get along with Molly-Mae and Amber out of the girls. “I can see that Molly stands up for what she believes in, like me, and I think I’ll get on with Amber because we’re both straight up.”
- We’re not sure her definition of girl code will prove popular. “If a girl is coupled up with someone and you want to get to know that person, then girl code for me is explaining exactly how you’re feeling to the other girl,” Joanna tells us. Let’s see how that goes down shall we?
- Joanna is excited to get off the dating apps in her quest for love. “When someone is behind a screen or on an app they can fake who they are but by meeting them in person, you can suss out who they are,” she says.
- This athletic arrival rates herself a 7 out of 10, and says her “cute little button nose” gets a lot of compliments. Will she be using it to sniff out the drama?
- So what’s Joanna looking for in a man? “The perfect guy to me is someone who will give their all in a relationship and someone who has got a bit of banter and who is selfless.” Step right up, boys!