- Make up artist Alexandra's on hand to offer some top beauty tips to her fellow Islanders, but which boy will she be laying her foundations with?
- The 27-year-old from Hertfordshire is a whole lot of FUN. She says, "I’m always the life and soul of the party and I’m a bit of a joker. I’m just always super positive and I love life."
- The fun could easily stop though if Alexandra gets too much for her fellow Islanders. Talking about her bad habits, she says, "I’m quite loud which can get annoying." Let's hope she isn't too much to handle in the villa, or she'll have lots of making up to do...
- When grilled about her thoughts on cheating, Alexandra gives quite the philosophical answer. She says, "I read a lot about love – books from anthropologists and speakers so my mind is frazzled with my thoughts on monogamy. I don’t really know as humans if we are meant to be monogamous. I started reading about it and about different types of love. I don’t condone cheating and I don’t agree with it but I would do everything in my power to try and understand why cheating happens."
- She's had a browse of our boys, but which one will she be plucking? Well, our make up artist is going into the villa with her eye on both Dr Alex and Josh. "I feel like Dr
Alex could be a good match for me. I feel like we’d have some really in depth conversations, I’m knowledgeable, he is knowledgeable. Hopefully I can bring out his personality a bit. I’d like to get to know him."
- Our Hertfordshire girl has had many brushes with fame so far, "I was Demi Rose’s makeup artist," she explains. "We met a few years ago and I was her artist for two years." Aside from that, she's worked with lots of musicians and says she's even dated a few.
- It's not all glitz and glamour though, this girl's very nearly been stood up in the past. Describing her worst date, she says, "I went on one date where a guy didn’t turn up for an hour so I ordered without him, ate my food. Then he turned up and I left and he had to pay the bill." Well not so disastrous in the end, at least she got a free meal out of it.
- What qualities in a guy will make Alexandra's eyelashes flutter? She's looking for a gent apparently. But he must have personality! "I love somebody with a personality otherwise I feel like I’m carrying the relationship."
- Let's get this late arrival into the villa and she if she's turned on by our boys, or turned off by their blemishes. But what if she fancies a boy who's already taken? Will she make her feelings known and steal the boy, or sit on her feelings and keep her deepest desires concealed? There's only one way to find out...