If Love Island were Best Friend Island, Anna would've claimed the crown already! Not only is our gorgeous pharmacist great at giving relationship advice, but she'll big up her best mates at any given moment. We could all do with being a bit more Anna, couldn't we?
Let's take a look at all the moments that have made us love her so far...
1. When she said what we were all thinking about Yewande.
"I don't think she realises how beautiful she is, inside and out." PREACH!
2. When she made Lucie feel totally chill about not hanging out with the girls.
She told a teary Lucie: "If you're comfortable and don't at any point feel left out... then that's all that matters." What a gem.
3. When she couldn't contemplate dating Anton, because it would be mean cutting out carbs.
A girl needs to be able to eat pizza whenever she wants, and Anna's not giving up a tasty deep pan with extra cheese for no man.
4. When she proved she'll never let you twerk alone on a night out.
Our girl has an amazing booty and she ain't afraid to use it.
5. When she wasn't jealous about Yewande's date, but was instead BUZZING for her mate.
"I'm just so happy for her, because she really deserves a nice date with someone."
Honestly though, could she be any kinder?!
6. When she gave us some very important life advice on her date with Tom.
Anna's tip for drinking champagne on a first date? "Tap it on the table otherwise you have, like, 10 years bad sex."
7. When she showed she's here for your late night deep chats about space.
Want to stare at the moon and contemplate your position in an infinite universe where earth is nothing but a speck, therefore rendering your whole existence irrelevant? She's got you.
8. And we can't not celebrate the moment she finally got the kiss she deserved!
After being left single in the recoupling, Jordan came in the villa and gave our girl Anna the love she (and all of us) had been waiting for. Yasssss to our girl for getting exactly what she wants - and deserves!