She may have been in the villa less than a week, but Maura is already bringing the action (and a whole load of drama) to our screens.
From her incredible one-liners to her iconic reactions, this Irish lass is pretty much the definition of not holding back - and we 100 per cent love her for it. So let's take a look at the moments she's had us all on the edge of our seats, shall we?
1. From the second she entered the villa, Maura had our full attention.
The walk. The wink. The sass. We couldn't get enough!
2. Even before her dates started, we totally got a feel for her personal brand.
Maura was not afraid to have *naughty* thoughts about Tommy... and share them... out loud... on national television...
3. Who could forget how she made the villa erupt by feeding Michael dessert?
*screams at the TV*
4. She turned Tommy's head a full "560 degrees" (if that's possible), while wearing Molly-Mae's jacket.
The whole night pretty much turned into a real life soap opera. One that we want to watch over and over and over again.
5. The next day, she was her usual honest self as she peeped Tommy's training session from the terrace.
"Tommy's starting to sweat, it's actually turning me on."
6. She fuelled even more fire when Tommy offered her his jacket, while in the midst of a love triangle with Molly-Mae.
The firepit has never been HOTTER. And who knew jackets could be so controversial?
7. Days later, she went on a date with Tom who said he likes athletic girls - so she told him she eats 50 pizzas a week.
We can relate to this on so many levels.
8. And, of course, she was very sympathetic about the other couples having to vote for the least compatible pair following the recoupling.
"Sorry huns, I was out enjoying my champagne with hunky Tom. Just living the dream."
9. We were all blessed when she shared her new strategy for finding love in the villa.
"Try not to talk about sex too much, because maybe guys don't like that."
Sounds like a plan, Maura.
10. And last but not least, we're still not over THIS look.
One picture really can say a thousand words, can't it?