The Diamond Jubilee lunch at Westminster hall is being hosted by the Livery.
Some 700 guests representing the companies' abundant trades and professions, ranging from grocers and gunmakers to fruiterers and fishmongers, will join the Queen for the tribute.
The Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will also attend the meal.
Here is the full menu for the special Lunch.
First it will be canapes with the following drinks:
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvée 2007, Sparkling English Wine
- Sandringham Apple Juice
- Marinated Uist Island Salmon with Lyme Bay Crab
- Fresh Herb Salad with Lemon Soy Dressing
- Sancerre Sauvignon Blanc, Bué Loire Valley, France 2011
- Saddle of Welsh Cambrian Mountain Lamb with Braised Shoulder of Lamb
- Grilled Isle of Wight Asparagus, Jersey Royal Potatoes, Jubilee Sauce
- Château Cap de Faugères, Côte-de-Castillon, France 2007
Followed by a Symphony of Desserts
- Chocolate Délice
- Bread & Butter Pudding
- Berry Compote with Sandringham Apple Sauce
This will be accompanied with:
- Ceylon Tea
- Fairtrade Coffee
- Petit Fours
The Ceylon Bush Tea was planted by The Duke of Edinburgh during a State Visit to Sri Lanka in 1954 in the Pedro Tea plantation in Nuwara Eliya.