Bank customers faced further chaos today as NatWest extended its trading hours once again to cope with the fallout from a computer failure almost a week ago.
But what should you do if you're affected? NatWest have given the following answers to the most commonly asked questions.
How can I access cash?
- The bank has arranged for customers to be advanced cash in their branches when they are missing payments and have no available funds.
When will the branches be open?
- NatWest are extending the opening hours in over 1,000 of their branches on Monday 25th June from 8am to 7pm. Click here to see the list of branches.
Can I still access my accounts online?
- Customers can access the online service as normal, and all functionality should be available. However, some customers may not be able to view an up to date balance.
Can I make payments to another person or company?
- There have been delays to payments due to be processed over the last few days and this will impact bill payments to third parties - the bank says they are working on processing these payments as a priority.
Will I be charged?
- NatWest says they will ensure no customer will be left out of pocket and all fees and charges incurred will be repaid.
Is my money safe?
- The bank says that this is only a technical issue and can confirm that all money is safe.
When will it be fixed?
- NatWest have now fixed the initial technical problem and are working through the backlog.