Newly crowned double Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has had a phenomenally successful season.
Here is a look at Hamilton's career and season in numbers.
- 70 - Career podiums, made up of 33 wins, 19 seconds, 18 thirds.
- 67 - Points ahead of team-mate Nico Rosberg at the end of the season.
- 38 - Career pole positions, placing him fourth on the all-time list.
- 33 - Career wins, making him the most successful British driver in the history of Formula One in terms of race victories.
- 18 - Career wins with pole position. Only Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna and Sebastian Vettel have more.
- 11 - Wins this year, making him the most successful non-German driver in one season as Schumacher and Vettel both won 13 races in a single campaign.
- 7 - Fastest laps this season.
- 7 - Pole positions this year, although lost out to Rosberg who scored 11.
- 5 - His highest run of successive wins this year. Only Schumacher, Vettel and Alberto Ascari have managed more in a one season.
- 2 - World titles, and now one of only 16 drivers to have won more than one.