Music producer Naughty Boy has apparently released ex-One Direction star Zayn Malik's first solo track.
Malik quit the band last week citing a desire to be a "normal 22-year-old".
But just days after the announcement, Naughty Boy - who was reportedly pictured with Malik at a recording studio over the weekend - shared a demo of the singer's first solo song "I Won't Mind".
Naughty Boy tweeted a link to the song on Tuesday, just hours after he became embroiled in a spat with Malik's former bandmate Louis Tomlinson.
Tomlinson had accused the producer of "clearly trying to wind the fans up" after he retweeted a video that said "Zaughty will rise" - an apparent reference to his collaboration with the former X Factor contestant.
Sharing the video, Naughty Boy said he wanted to "let the music do the talking", adding that fans would "thank us later".
Malik - whose Twitter profile still says he is a member of One Direction - is yet to comment on the solo material.