Two British Islamic State fighters were killed by a RAF drone strike in Syria, while a third died during an American attack. Here is what we know about the three men.
Khan was the primary target of the August 21 drone strike carried out by the RAF on a car in IS stronghold Raqqa.
From Cardiff, he was thought to have travelled to fight in Syria in late 2013.
In June last year, when he was 20, he appeared with two other Britons in an Isis propaganda video called "There Is No Life Without Jihad", urging Westerners to join the war.
After he appeared in the video with a Kalashnikov assault rifle against his shoulder, Khan's mother said he had been "brainwashed" into joining the terror movement.
Before he went to Syria, Khan attended Cardiff's Al-Manar Centre with Nasser Muthana, who was also filmed for the IS recruitment video.
The mosque denied the pair were taught extremist views there and blamed the internet as an "alarming source for radicalisation".
His Facebook page revealed he was a Chelsea FC fan who enjoyed playing computer games "FIFA 12" and "Call Of Duty".
Like Khan, Amin was killed in the August 21 drone strike in Raqqa.
Also known as Abdul Raqib Amin, he was born in Bangladesh and grew up in Aberdeen before reportedly moving with his family to Leicester.
In July 2014, he told ITV's Good Morning Britain he had been "involved in a few combats" in Syria.
Explaining the moment he left Britain, he said: "I left the house with the intention of not to go back. I'm going to stay and fight until the (caliphate) is established, or I die."
The 26-year-old convicted computer hacker featured alongside Khan and Muthana in a 13-minute IS recruitment video under the name "Brother Abu Bara al Hindi".
Wearing sunglasses and a white headscarf, he could be heard saying: "Are you willing to sacrifice the fat job you've got, the big car, the family you have?
"Are you willing to sacrifice this, for the sake of Allah? If you do Allah will give you back 700 times more."
Hussain was killed in an American air strike in Raqqa on August 24
He was from Birmingham and was believed to have fled Britain to travel to Syria in 2013.
The 21-year-old computer hacker was described as a key IS operative and was said to have been number three on the Pentagon's "kill list" of targets.
In June this year he was linked to a plot to attack an Armed Forces Day parade in south London.
The plan to explode a pressure cooker bomb, killing soldiers and bystanders on the route, was reportedly foiled after Hussain unwittingly recruited an undercover investigator from The Sun to carry it out.
In June 2012, aged 18, Hussain was jailed for six months after he admitted making prank calls to a counter-terror hotline and publishing former prime minister Tony Blair's address book.
He was a member of TeaMpOisoN (TeamPoison), a group which claimed responsibility for more than 1,400 offences where personal and private information has been illegally extracted from victims in the UK and around the world.
Hussain was reportedly married to a Muslim convert named as Sally Jones, a mother-of-two from Kent who was once a member of an all-girl punk rock group.