One Direction top British under-30 rich list with £82 million fortune
Zayn Malik may have left the band this year, but One Direction have held onto their position at the top of Britain's Under-30s Rich List.
The group - comprising Niall Horan, 22, Liam Payne, 22, Harry Styles, 21 and Louis Tomlinson, 23 - take the title for the third year running in Heat magazine's annual 30 under-30 chart.
They amassed a combined fortune of an estimated £82.08 million, up £4.56 million from last year.
Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattinson and Adele were among the other contenders trailing the four-piece, whose hits this year include Drag Me Down and Perfect from their upcoming fifth album Made In The A.M.
Malik made his solo debut on the list in eighth position with estimated individual earnings of around £20.52 million.
The 22-year-old left One Direction in March and announced he has signed a solo record deal with RCA Records in July.
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Nicholas Hoult, comedian Kevin Bridges, Ellie Goulding and Jack Whitehall are other new entries on the list, which appears in this week's issue of Heat.
The 30-strong list, now in its fifth year, analyses the stars' estimated financial earnings from TV appearances, movie, record sales and product endorsements.
Top 10 stars in the Under-30s Rich List
1. One Direction have an estimated £82.08 million fortune, up £4.56 million from last year
2. Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, 26, has an estimated fortune of £65.8 million
3. Twilight actor Robert Pattinson is in third spot with £51.04 million
4. Adele, who is back in the charts with her new single Hello, takes fourth place with £38.1 million
5. Emma Watson is in fifth place with £35.33 million
6. Ed Sheeran, 24, who has enjoyed success with his second album x and world tour is 2015's highest new entry, making his debut at number six with an estimated £35.2 million
7. Harry Potter co-star Rupert Grint, 27, has amassed an estimated fortune of £2.8 million
8. Zayn Malik is still in the Top 10 with £20.2 million
9. Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner has made around £13.9 million this year
10. Mumford & Sons make it into the Top 10 with collective earnings of £12.45 million this year