Perrie Edwards 'set on fire' after boiler blows up

Perrie Edwards has revealed she accidentally set herself on fire - after her boiler blew up.

The Little Mix star tweeted she was "in pain, full of blisters and there is not a single hair left on my arm or hand".

Posting a snap of her injuries, she added she had also "burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper".

Branding the whole episode a "f***ing nightmare", Perrie told fans: "A little advice from me...stay away from fire! #StaySafeKids."

Little Mix at last night's Brit Awards. Credit: PA

The accident happened just 24 hours after Perrie and her bandmates performed at the Brits.

They failed to come home with an award, but took to the stage to sing their No.1 hit Black Magic.

Perrie and the girls were later spotted partying with her ex Zayn Malik's One Direction bandmates Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson.