The jury's conclusions in the fresh Hillsborough inquests into the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans in 1989, will be delivered today at 11am.
On Monday, the seven of the nine jurors reached agreement on the one remaining question on a14-section questionnairethey had not agreed on - the question as to whether the fans were unlawfully killed.
Question six: "Are you satisfied, so that you are sure, that those who died in the disaster were unlawfully killed?"
The majority decision came after the coroner told the jury of six women and three men that he could accept a decision of 7-2 or 8-1. They had been deliberating since 6 April after hearing evidence for two years.
"So it will be tomorrow that I will ask you formally to return your findings in relation to the general and individual questionnaires", Sir John Goldring said after the jurors returned.
The general questionnaire included questions about the police planning before the game, stadium safety, events on the day, the emergency services' response to the disaster and whether the fans were unlawfully killed.
The jurors were also asked to record the time and cause of death for each of the fans who died in the disaster on April 15 1989.
The fresh inquests began on March 31 2014, in a specially built courtroom in Warrington, and the jury have heard evidence from more than 800 witnesses.
The 1991 verdicts from the original inquests were quashed following the 2012 Hillsborough Independent Panel report.