Absolutely Fabulous star Jennifer Saunders has been honoured with the outstanding contribution accolade at this year's Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
The 57-year-old was recognised for her long career as a leading comedian and writer.
This Morning's Holly Willoughby won the TV personality honour while James Norton claimed the Man of the year prize.
Below are all the winners from the ceremony which took place in London.
- Outstanding contribution: Jennifer Saunders
- Writer: L S Hilton
- Film-maker: Elizabeth Banks
- TV personalit: Holly Willoughby
- Fashion designer: Donatella Versace
- Theatre actress: Gemma Arterton
- Music act: Little Mix
- Sportswoman: Johanna Konta
- Accessories designer: Sandra Choi
- Radio personality: Clara Amfo
- Entrepreneur: Reese Witherspoon
- Columnist: Emma Freud
- UK TV actress: Sophie Turner
- International TV actress: Krysten Ritter
- Next breakthrough: Jess Glynne
- Comedy actress: Rose Byrne
- YouTuber: Tanya Burr
- Film actress: Naomie Harris
- Trailblazer: Sharon Horgan
- Man of the year: James Norton
- Glamour icon: Sigourney Weaver
- Glamour inspiration: Susan Sarandon
Ms Weaver urged young girls to believe in themselves as she collected her award as Glamour 'icon'.
The Hollywood star said her transformation from "six foot tall curly haired troll doll" to Oscar-nominated actress with a glittering career that has spanned decades was attainable by anyone.
When she collected her gong for Glamour inspiration Ms Sarandon said: "I am inspired by women - no one multi-tasks like women.
"We have to stop worrying about being perfect and have as much fun as we can."