Michelle Obama showed off her moves in the latest instalment of James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.
The 14-minute clip shows The Late Late Show host pulling up to the White House and being asked: "What's your business here?"
The First Lady then gets into the passenger seat and says: "I hear you're here for the 1.45 tour and I had a little time on my hands."
She then asks: "Do you mind if we listen to some music? I never get to rock out".
Her and Corden then launched into Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed, Delivered before busting a move to Beyonce's Single Ladies - complete with dance moves.
And surprise guest Missy Elliott also dropped for a visit to help the First Lady get her freak on.
The First Lady also revealed a few secrets about herself during the journey.
- She had only sat in the passenger seat of car twice in the last seven years
- She makes a "mean" grilled cheese sandwich
- She will not be "stealing" anything from the White House when she leaves
- The thing she will miss the most is the people who work there
- Stevie Wonder is her favourite musician of all time
But the question on everybody's lips is - will Melania Trump be following in her footsteps after she was caught 'copying' the First Lady's speech?