Adel Kermiche has been named as one of the Islamic State-inspired terrorists who murdered a priest in a church in Normandy.
Here's everything we know about the 19-year-old.
- Kermiche was twice arrested last year for trying to get to Syria
- The teenager was released from prison in March 2016 but placed under close surveillance
- Kermiche was wearing an electronic tag and was on probation when he killed the priest
- He grew up in an estate in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray - the town where the priest was killed
- A family friend said Kermiche's sister is a doctor while his mother is a professor
- His family alerted authorities to his radicalism to try to stop him from going to Syria
- A video has also emerged showing Kermiche pledging allegiance to the so-called Islamic State
Follow live updates on the investigation into Kermiche and the church attack here.