Hospitals in England are being forced to suspend acute services due to staff shortages.
Acute services are essential services such as maternity wards, stroke services, breast screenings and urgent care units.
Sixteen hospital trusts told ITV News they had to close or suspend such services in the last year - with one saying they had to close their maternity unit 11 times.
See if your hospital is affected here:
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust: Suspended maternity service 11 times
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust: Suspended two outpatient clinics
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Transferred urgent surgery to another hospital
- East Cheshire NHS Trust: Suspended maternity service twice and pediatric ward 19 times
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust: Trauma assisted discharge team suspended for three months and Acute Paediatric Ward suspended five times
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Suspended sleep services for two months
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust: Orthodontic services suspended for six months
- The Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust: Elective and emergency inpatients Ear, Nose and Throat admissions temporarilysuspended
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Maternity service suspended twice
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust: Two four-hour sessions of Ear, Nose and Throat outpatients clinics suspended
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust: Maternity home birth service closed for one shift. Dermatology closed to routine referral for approximately the last 18 months
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust: Stroke services were altered in January and fully suspended from April 2016
- University Hospitals Of Leicester NHS Trust: Orthodontics now closed
- The James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Breast screening suspended twice - the longest for two months.
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust: Temporary downgrading of Chorley A&E to urgent care
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Minor injuries unit suspended for one day